Overall Mat Thickness: .75” (includes cushion, backing and surface materials)
Type: Needle-Punched Polypropylene
Weight: 14 Ozs/SY
Type: Nitrile Closed Cell Cushion
Density: 5.5 to 7.5 lbx/ft3
Water Absorption: ASTM D 1667-.01 lb/Sq Ft Maximum
Flammability: FMVSS302- 0 Burn (Pass)
Temperature Use: ASTM D 1056-Cold Crack: -20 Degrees F
High: 200 Degrees Intermittent Exposure
Type: 100% Nitrile Rubber (20% Recycled Content)
Tensil: 1100 PSI
· Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
· Passes ATTIC Test Method 134-1996 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets: Maximum Voltage Negative 0.4 KV
· ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry - .71 Wet - .70
Features and Benefits
· Outstanding Anti-Fatigue Qualities
· Anti-Static, Slip Resistant 100% Solution-Dyed Polypropylene Top Surface - Will Not Fade or Rot.
· Closed-Cell Nitrile/PVC Cushion Backing - Provides Long Lasting Comfort.
· Beveled Border Remains Flexible for the Life of the Mat.
Closed-Cell Cushion Backing is Permanently Molded
to the Nitrile Rubber Surface.